Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number and details you choose to share with us)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Note – we do not currently share your data with anyone
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Our Company securely stores your data using appropriate security measures.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- We will not share your data with partners.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Just as marketing sits at the heart of any successful business, bees are crucial to the well-being of our economy and environment.
Worker Bee Marketing donates 1% of all income to the Friends of the Earth Limited to support their Save the Bees campaign. Bees pollinate flowers, plants and crops that support other species (including humans). Without bees, our economy and the future wellbeing of our children and grandchildren would be at risk.
Do you want to grow your business? Request a free audit and we’ll take a look at your brand and provide you with a personalised 5-step plan.