How we work.
Risk free lead generation.
1. We use a range of marketing techniques (advertising, partnerships, direct mail campaigns) to generate the highest quality leads for your business.
2. We pre-qualify the lead, screening non-entitleds and cross-check against data sources, gathering supporting evidence so you can concentrate on closing leads and delivering your services. Our package includes:
- Verification of phone numbers and email addresses
- Checking applicant against TPS and CTPS lists
- Sourcing the property Energy Performance Certificate (where available)
- Ensuring that all practices are GDPR compliant
- Completion of privacy agreements
Once leads have been pre-qualified we prepare the lead for next steps and they eagerly await your call.
3. We generate leads for all ECO3 measures across England, Scotland and Wales.
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Boiler (dual measures)
- Boiler (standalone)
- Cavity Wall Extraction
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Electric heating upgrade
- External Wall Insulation
- First Time Central Heating
- Internal Wall Insulation
- Loft Insulation
- Room in Roof Insulation
- SMART Thermostats
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Underfloor Insulation
4. We deliver key information including a memorable word chosen by the applicant to you in one of 3 ways:
- email to your nominated email address or
- upload to shared Dropbox or Google Sheets file or
- transfer direct to your CRM and/or dialer
5. You carry out the Data Match for the client
6. You have the lead exclusively for 14 days to data match, survey and install.
If you are unable to service the lead you return the lead within 48 hours so we can communicate with the applicant.
7. You provide a minimum of weekly updates on lead progression although ideally you update the shared Dropbox/Google Sheet/CRM system as and when leads progress.
8. You make payment on Friday’s (or before) for installs taken place in the previous week . So if a job installs on Monday payment would be made by the following Friday, whereas if installation takes place on a Saturday payment would be made on the next Friday following install. The best installers to work with pay promptly on installation.
9. Non-notify and late payment fees
The pay on install commercial arrangement provides a low risk option for installers. With this offer installers benefit from having a company pay for advertising and acquisition costs but it relies on prompt payment being made. If payment is not made on the Friday following install of a measure a late fee will be charged. The late fee will be £10 for every day that payment is late. In addition there is a £250 non-notify fee if any installations aren’t notified by the Friday following install. Rates are exclusive of VAT.
Just as marketing sits at the heart of any successful business, bees are crucial to the well-being of our economy and environment.
Worker Bee Marketing donates 1% of all income to the Friends of the Earth Limited to support their Save the Bees campaign. Bees pollinate flowers, plants and crops that support other species (including humans). Without bees, our economy and the future wellbeing of our children and grandchildren would be at risk.